top of page



Family-based immigration is in the heart of the immigration system in the United States. We assist clients with all issues related to family-based immigration and help families to reunite or remain together in the U.S.


If you are married to a U.S. Citizen and a victim of abuse or domestic violence, you can apply for your green card on your own through the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). Men can also self- petition through VAWA.


Becoming a U.S. citizen is an honor and a privilege. At the Anuforo Law Firm we help our clients determine if they are eligible for naturalization, apply for naturalization benefits and prepare for the civics exam. 

Crime Scene Tape

If you are a victim of human trafficking and or a victim of a crime in the United States, you may qualify for an immigration benefit allowing you to stay in the U.S. We can assist you with applying for legal status in the U.S.

flg lady liberty.jpg

Temporary Protected Status (TPS) is an important form of humanitarian relief for people from certain designated countries that provides protections including the right to live and work in the United States.

Business Services

If you are a small business owner or entrepreneur and thinking of starting a business in the United States or interested in learning about your U.S. visa options, our law firm can assist you with your case.

bottom of page