top of page
  • Ebony Anuforo

Marriage-based Green card Required Documents and Evidence

There are several supporting documents and evidence that are required for a Marriage based green card in the United States (also known as an Adjustment of Status). In this video, Attorney Ebony Anuforo walks through the required evidence to get a marriage based green card from within the United States. #greencard#immigration#immigrationforms#marriagegreencard#adjustmentofstatus#uscis#immigrationlawyer#anuforolawfirm#ebonyanuforo

My name is Ebony Anuforo and I'm a U.S. immigration Attorney and the Managing Partner at the Anuforo Law Firm. As an immigration attorney, I help immigrants get green cards, visas, citizenship and start businesses in the United States. I am located in New Jersey, however I help people in all 50 states and around the world with their Immigration Law matters. Ebony Anuforo, Esq. Immigration Attorney

Office Phone: 201-565-0099



bottom of page